this is
lemonswirls
reviews
안녕 to everyone =D
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 10:31 PM

Hello everyone. (smiles)
This is your new reviewer at Lemonswirls
and my name is ZE:A's.

The reason I am posting this is to show you my review rubics.
Once I read stories I really get into it, so... what I'm saying is...
I'm so "excited" to read your stories, and give you an "awesome" well...

mostly an "honest" review to all of you girls/guys.

ZE:A's Review Rubics:-

Title:- /5
Poster/Background:- /10
Description/Foreword:- /10
Plot:- /15
Creativity/Originality:- /15
Flow:- /10
Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary:- /10
Characterisation:- /10
Writing Style:- /10
Overall Enjoyment:- /5
Extras:- /5

Total: /105


This was ZE:A's review rubics ★
Hope you like it :D

Come && Request at Lemonswirls ♥

그럼 전 이만- 뿅! ♣