this is
lemonswirls
reviews
Annyeong from joanne200969! ^^ *coughshineefancough*
Thursday, August 18, 2011 @ 4:06 AM

Hi guys!!!!! ^__^



I'll introduce myself a bit...:D
Haha it took me forever to get this posted...xDD
I'm joanne200969, also known as Joanne, Chocjojo, Jojo, etc.








(Well, curse my friends for giving me 3+ nicknames. O_O_ Call me Joanne, it's fine. ^^ But if you don't like calling ppl real names, Jojo is also fine. (It's my nickname from my friend, Sofia, who I call Soso). I don't really like Jojo much, but after hearing SHINee's song, Jojo, I loved my nickname. haha lol, yes, I'm a BIG SHINee fan~ xDD
Haha more of a Locket, though. Please do request~ keke. Also, mind checking out my fanfics? xD
Unknown Secret - ft 2ne1, Big Bang, Sunye, etc
Loving You - ft SNSD and 2pm
Because I Love her - ft YOU, SHINee's Key and Taemin
LOL, enough about my shameless adverting. xD
My dream is to have one of my fics featured on AFF...haha that's it. xD (Very small, I know. But hard.)

BTW, This is my Review Rubric: 

Reviewer's Note:

Title:  /5
- The title should be short and simple, but at the same time creative and eye catching. Also, make sure the title gets to do with the plot, like if the plot was about 4 girls falling in love with 1 guy, the title shouldn't be 'I Love Apples', right?

Poster & Background & Trailer ( if there is) :  /10
- I'm a huge fan of any graphic designer there is in the world, so everyone will get a high mark for this. Although I think all graphics are amazing, the thing I am looking for on the graphic is matching colors to the mood, big title, pictures neat, etc. Make sure it matches to the story and plot.

Foreword:  /10
- This is one of the most important parts, as this is the time when the reader decides to subscribe, or click 'go back'. The foreword should have a clear description of what is the story going to be about (don't give away too much of the plot, of course), the characters, genre, rating, etc. Also make sure it's connected to the story.

Plot:  /25
- The MOST important bit in the story. I am looking for interesting plots and and good development in the plot. The plot was be something unique, and very interesting.

Flow:  /10
-This is also pretty important. Is it so fast readers don't even know what is going on? Or is it so slow that it makes people go to sleep. A nice, steady flow should be there.

Character Profiles ( if there is) & Characterization:  /10
- Are the people all same or different? Are they lifeless or moving? Make sure your characters are developed properly, and make sure there aren't any 'unless' people hanging around in the story.

Grammar, Spelling, etc:  /10
- I'm terrible myself in this, but I am looking for good spelling, grammar. I hope the story doesn't have past and present tense mixed together, or anything worse.

Writing Style:  /5
- Is it boring or interesting? Are they descriptive? I don't want any terrible style, although I know there isn't any actual demand for writing style since everyone is different. 

Extra marks:  /5
- Anything good or anything I thought that deserved a mark, goes here.

Overall Enjoyment:  /5
- Did I enjoy reading? Or was it just wasting time?

Total: /100

Reviewer's Note: 

End of Review Rubric 
 
And that's it...lols.
Might look tough but it's not really. ^__^
Anyway, I'll hope you see your fic soon~!! ^^ <3
LOL..random pic...xDD Taemin ^^



-joanne200969