this is
lemonswirls
reviews
Hi Everyone~ o(^▽^)o (supshaz's introduction post)
Friday, August 12, 2011 @ 6:32 AM


AnnyeongKonnichiwaNi HaoMustaHello

Hey Everyone! o(^▽^)o
Gif all No Other
 

This is supshaz! Or you can call me shazzy~:D I'm a new reviewer here at LS and I hope to give my best to everyone! I'm not a harsh reviewer at all (hell no~XD), but I can be real strict if you want me to be. I try to correct every mistakes I can find, and try my best to give a long, detailed review to people who requests~:D So please give me a lot of support ne? *do puppy eyes*


  ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪


~~~~~~Grades~~~~~~
   E- 40% belowYou want my honest opinion? Your fic is crap. Were you even paying attention of what you were doing?>< (Don't worry, I doubt I would actually give anyone that grade.XD)
D - 40%-54%- Lots of room for improvements to be honest. The story lacks several aspects and I didn't really enjoy reading it.:(
 C- 55%-69%- It's good. But some area is still lacking. Try reading over your story and fix some mistakes that would make the story flow even better.
 B- 70%-84%-Your story is fab! I had a lot of fun reading it and I'm sure the others too!:D Keep up thegreat work!
A- 85%-100%- I can read your fic over and over again and I still would't be sick of it. In fact I WANT MORE!!!!! Absolutely adored it~:D


*:.. o(▽≦)o ..:*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
~~~~~~Citeria/Rubrics~~~~~~
 
♪Opening
●Title-/5    
●Poster+Background- /5    
Description+Foreword- /10
 >>Total: /20<<

♪Contents
●Creativity/ Originality- /10
●Plot- /20
●Chapter Titles(if applied)- /5
●Flow- /10
>>Total: /45<<

♪Expression
●Characterisation -/15
●Writing Style- /10
●Mechanics(Grammar, Spelling etc)- /10
>>Total: /35<<

☆Total: /100☆
Bonus- /5


(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
P.S: This review corner is not limited to any particular artists btw. I welcome all sorts of groups~:D (preferably kpop)
⊂((・⊥・))⊃
Without Delay~ Please request a review?:D I'm friendly and I don't bite, If you're not satisfied with the reviews please notify me and I'm fine with redoing it. You can also request twice for the same fic if you want!^_^
And give a lot of support to LS please~ ^_^