this is
lemonswirls
reviews
Greetings from eloquent
Sunday, August 14, 2011 @ 8:33 PM

Hi guys!

I'm brand new on lemonswirls!  I was so excited to be hired for this site.  I hope to get many, many reviews! (: I'm sure it's going to be fun working with every single one of you.  Most of my information is under the reviewers section of the main site already.

But, to be more detailed, I would read anything (: Long to short, yaoi or smut.  I just want to read a great story and if you think your story has the characteristics I'm seeking for, request from me!

Enough of that.

Review Criteria

Title [/5]
-interesting title?
-does it match the story line
-creativity/originality

Appearance [/5]
-poster & background
-font colors if there isn't a poster or background
-did it catch my attention?
-does it match the mood of the story?
-was it easy to read?
-organization of the story

Forewords/Introduction/Summary [/10]
-did it grab my attention?
-did I want to continue reading?
-how was the plot introduced?
-how were the characters introduced?
-how did I feel afterwards?
-how much of the story was spoiled?

Plot [/15]
-was it interesting?
-was it cliche?
-the main idea of the story.
-did it follow the regular format of a story? ( introduction, climax, solution )
-the mood of the story.

Characterization [/10]
-how well are they introduced?
-was I able to have my own views of them?
-development of them
-how much of their personalities are described
-interactions between them

Creativity/Originality [/10]
-clearly what it says
-conflicts of the story

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary [15]
-was I having trouble reading your story?
-did I understand what you mean?
-did it distract me away from your story?

Flow [10]
-the speed of the story
-progress of the story
-do the scenes connect one another?

Writing Style [15]
-was it easy for me to read
-the point of view of the narrator
-format, organization

Overall Enjoyment [5]
-did I enjoy the story
-this part might be harsh.

Total [100]

Rating Summary
95-100 - I thoroughly enjoyed the story.  I was left thinking wow, I want to read more of this author's stories
82-94 - good, but has the potential to be a great story.  Editing could change that. 
70-81 - it was a decent read, not good, not bad
54-69 - your story is hidden in there somewhere, just organize it clearly.  Write out an outline and figure out how you want to go from there.
less than 53 - I didn't enjoy your story.  You need a beta, or even a better inspiration.