this is
lemonswirls
reviews
Critera (Maria)
Tuesday, March 1, 2011 @ 1:17 AM

Hello there^^
My name is Maria and to put it simply to you, I am here to give you an honest and hopefully encouraging review. I do have sense though, I know what to not say and what to tell so please don't fear me. EVER XD


I'm actually pretty old here now you think about it, I was the first reviewer here (after Angela) at Lemonswirls so i'm pretty trustworthy LOL ^^


I use Asianfanfics and TRYING to learn how to use Winglin. My username used to be mariaakim_bumchi but i changed it to marimallow now :D


Fanfics i write aren't famous LOL but yeah, ill tell it anyways just to annoy you readers MUAHHAHAHAHA nah, ill tell it at the end ^^


HUH just incase your wondering, I ACCEPT YAOI REVIEWING AS WELL XD tehehe, but non-yaoi are just as wonderful, GO AHEAD AND REQEUST FROM ME XD


But i must tell you, I do not review for people choosing 'anyone'. Only for those who spercifically asks for me under the name Maria, so if you chose 'anyone' please don't expect that i will be the one reviewing it :D <3
So when i say 'request a review if you like my critera under my name not under the heading anyone because i wont be getting to review it' that is exactly the meaning :D Quite simple really, the other reviewers here are also just as wonderful so its really up to you :3 <3


Okay enough of my chitty chatty, here is my criteria :D
P.S...this is not the way i write it or present it, im just being motivational here with the emotions, dw, im serious when it comes to reviewing XD






Title: -/5
Its quite simple to actually get full marks here. The title just needs to catch my attention, make sense and has something to do with the story. I don't really enjoy seeing some stories that are like called 'Tears of Irony' when the story is in fact a comedy =.= But i know you guys can do it ^^


Forward: -/10
I actually judge the forward by how well you guys summarise the story. If it isn't well summarised and not very attracting, you'll lose quite alot of marks in this area. I find alot of people struggle writing a good forward, one that attracts me and makes me want to read on, but its fine, im even still learning LOL ^^ IMPRESS ME XD


Description: -/10
I judge this story as if i was just a regular browser  in the web, in search of a fanfic to read. I also find ALOT of people stuggle in this area as well, The description is very important in my opinion and if you stuff up this part, you wont be getting much readers either. Make it attractive, INSPIRE ME :O


Graphics/pictures: -/10
Simple as well, if the story is sad yet the poster represents more into the happiness side, you will lose marks. Quite simple, but i will not be critising the artist's work as everyone is individual but i feel the author has responsibility on how the poster turns out. Lay out a good description, if you didn't do such a good job at explaining the mood, the only fault will of course go to the author. TAKE CARE.


Plot: -/20
Whoever said cliche was bad? Impress me with your ideas of the story. Express them through words and make me  feel 'wow, this is actually a very good storyline'. Needs to make sense and flow well, its quite simple once you plan it all out and keep on practising, I know everyone can do this ^^


Writing: -/20
Impress me with your writing skills. Show me how much you learn and experienced from writing. Dazzle me with your words that will come to life and impress me. Show me your swagger, show me what you can write from your head. SHOW ME YOUR TALENTS ^^


Spelling/grammar: -/15
Silly mistakes are not acceptable here.. If you still make a few, you will lose marks so beware! I suggest to profread before asking me to review the fanfic to gain extra points. Avoid awkard phrasings as well and if English is not your first language, STILL TRY TO IMPRESS ME XD


Ending: -/5
*cries and gets a box of tissues* Endings don't always have to be so dramatic. It could end very simple, cute even or leave us thinking of how it should end ourselves. Its alright if you question myself on how it should end, however leaving the reader to be asking the author questions is not cool! It sounds incompleted and just doesn't seem to make sense. Also any 'sudden' endings with no sense and reason towards that will also lose marks. NOT COOL DUDES, MAKE ME WANT TO READ IT AGAIN >:P


Rated scenes: -/5
Hot, steamy, sexy sex is not complete without accurate and accompaning words to support the mood right? What's better then to read a rated scene that will turn me on when i imagine how it would look like. Give off a feeling, don't make it seem to awkard and make me shiver up my spine. You can do this mature writers ^^ EXPERIENCE IS THE KEY *wink wink*


Format: -/10
The format i think is very important. Shows how attractive the story is, grabs my attention and keeps me either reading or sleeping. DON'T MAKE ME FALL ASLEEP DURING THE STORY, DAZZLE MY EYES XD




Total: -/100
The result will be ajusted if it has to ^^




Some words of wisdom advice
I use this corner to write some tips and pointers, helping you out and encouraging you with your future writing. THANKIES FOR CHOOSING ME IF YOU DECIDE TO XD


-----------------------------------------


Thehehehhee...so thats how my review format roughly looks like LOL ^^
My stories now?
Well...


Diary Fucker (Taemin+Dambi rated magic romance)
Bodyguards vs. Bodyknockers (Jongkey, 2min, SNSD, DBSK yaoi comedy-romance)
Naughty Boy (2min, Jongkey, Onkey, yaoi, smut, rated angst action romance)

Always here for you. (2min, Onkey, yaoi angst, completed, romance)
Ex-Boyfriend (Key+Haerin rated, comedy, slight angst, romance)
Then you came along...(Onew+JiNa, Taemin, rockstar slightly angst fluff comedy romance)
Don't you want me? (Jongtae, 2min, angst fluff romance yaoi)
Fiery Addictions (Taekey, Onkey, angst dark fluff romance yaoi)

Unromantic Charms (Minkey, Jongtae, Yuri (SNSD) romance fluff yaoi)
The Three Musketeers (Jongkey, 2min, SNSD, DBSK, yaoi comedy-romance)
Handsome Misfate (Jongkey, 2min, After School, angst, slight fluff, romance, smut, yaoi)
Handle with Care (Jongkey, 2min, angst, fluff, yaoi romance)
21 Days for a Perfect Revenge (Taemin+YOU, Jonghyun, romance)


WOW NOW I KINDA LOOK AT IT, IVE GOT A HEAP LOAD OF FANFICS LOL D:
Sorry if i bored your eyes out, BUT I HOPE YOU MIGHT WANA CHECK MY FANFICS OUT TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF WRITER I AM LOLL...XDXD
Just type in the titles of the story and it should come up with my username, marimallow LOL ^^
THANKIES DUDES, I HOPE YOU WILL PICK ME MAYBE...XDXD
If not, proceed into the next reviewer you like LOL...XDXD




LOVE MARIA...XDXD
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333